Where is jazzed available?
Our service is currently only available in the UK. We will keep you posted as soon as we are launching in other territories.
If you would like to register your interest in a different country please email us and let us know where you live.
Can I use jazzed for free?
Yes, there is a free tier available with limited functionality.
Do I have to signup?
Yes, to offer you the best (personalised) service, a signup is required with email and password and optional info.
How much does jazzed cost?
Currently we offer a jazzed+ tier for £5.99 per month.
- Unlimited access to all of our expert curated audio channels, video content and articles
- Improved audio quality (AAC+ 160kbps)
- Skip up to 5 tracks an hour when using our audio channels
How can I subscribe?
After signing up with email and password you can subscribe from the my account area (on web) or settings (in app) and complete your subscription.
How can I pay?
We accept payment by debit or credit card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express) via the web app (https://player.jazzed.com) or via in app purchase on our app.
How can I cancel my subscription?
Can I search for artists, albums and titles?
This feature isn’t available right now but will soon be introduced as part of our jazzed Premium package. To register your interest in this package please email us.
The current jazzed+ package offers hand-picked channels created by experts with additional interactivity (you may skip titles).
Can I create my own playlists?
This feature will get introduced as part of the jazzed Premium package. To register your interest in this package please email us.
Why is there a limit to the number of skips?
The amount of skips is limited to 5 per hour on our jazzed+ package. This is related to our license agreements. Unlimited skips would additionally interfere with our music scheduling and possibly compromise your listening experience.
What is the quality of music and video streaming?
- We stream our music in two different formats depending on your package
- Freemium users AAC+ 64kbps
- Premium users AAC 160kbps
- We are going to introduce lossless streaming in 2020.
- Most videos are provided in full HD with an audio bitrate of 128kbps.
Is there an offline mode available?
Offline mode to allow you to play your music without an active internet connection will be available in the future as part of our jazzed Premium package. To register your interest in this package please email us.
How can I add items to my library?
To add an item to your library, simply tap the “heart” icon located throughout the app. Once tapped you can find all of your liked items later in the library section.
Can I watch videos on my TV?
- We support Apple Airplay. If your TV is connected to the same WiFi Network you can cast the video straight to your TV
- Using Chromecast it’s also possible to cast the video from the related window in your Chrome Browser to your TV Screen
Can I use external devices?
- Yes, we are support Bluetooth/Apple Airplay, so any external speaker connected via Bluetooth or Apple Airplay can be used for playback.
- We are also launching a dedicated Sonos app for our service which will enable you to pick “jazzed” directly with in the Sonos Controller app
I have a question that isn't covered above
We’re here to help, please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist with your query.