Giftcard Terms & Conditions
All of our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Virtual Gift Cards. These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Virtual Gift Cards available at www.jazzed.com (“Website”), together “Terms and Conditions”.
1. These Terms and Conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to the purchase and use of jazzed’s Virtual Gift Cards. In order to purchase Virtual Gift Cards, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to Virtual Gift Cards purchased online through the jazzed Website in both Euros and Pounds Sterling.
3. jazzed reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions applicable to our Virtual Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your or any recipient’s statutory rights.
4. Purchase and/or use of Virtual Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
5. All Virtual Gift Cards remain the property of jazzed, which maintains the right to cancel Virtual Gift Cards in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
Redemption of Virtual Gift Cards Added
6. The value of your Virtual Gift Card can be redeemed online at www.jazzed.com or within the jazzed mobile application, provided the Virtual Gift Card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the Virtual Gift Card when it was originally purchased.
7. If you choose to use your Virtual Gift Card outside of the country it was purchased in, or in a different currency to the currency in which it was purchased, you will be responsible for any currency exchange rates, applicable on the date on which the transaction is made.
8. The Virtual Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another gift card or promotion. Please note jazzed Virtual Gift Cards can only be redeemed in against the jazzed service or subscription to which it applies, and can only be redeemed with jazzed. Virtual Gift Cards cannot be used against any non-jazzed purchases or downloads made in any mobile application store from which you downloaded the jazzed mobile application (such as the Apple Store or Google Play).
9. Virtual Gift Cards may only be used to pay for one full online transaction and apply only for full payment of one annual subscription to jazzed’s services. Once the balance on the Virtual Gift Card has been used, the Virtual Gift Card will automatically expire.
Expiry date of Virtual Gift Cards
10. Each Virtual Gift Card gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of dispatch of the order, following which all amounts on the Virtual Gift Card will automatically expire if not redeemed prior to this date.
11. Virtual Gift Cards cannot be used after their expiry date and any remaining balance will be automatically deleted and deactivated, and the Virtual Gift Card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
12. jazzed has no obligation to remind or inform anyone that a Virtual Gift Card is coming up for expiration, and it is your (or the recipient’s) sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
Delivery of Virtual Gift Cards
13. Virtual Gift Cards purchased on our Website or through the jazzed mobile application will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. When ordering Virtual Gift Card, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. jazzed cannot be held responsible if the email address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Virtual Gift Card.
Logging into the Virtual Gift Card Account
14. Each Virtual Gift Card will take the form of individual account credentials, issued to the email address which is input when the order is made. The beneficiary of the Virtual Gift Card will need to input such individual account credentials in the relevant part of our Website or the jazzed mobile application when redeeming the Virtual Gift Card.
15. jazzed shall not be liable or responsible for any unauthorised log-in or use of the Virtual Gift Card, where the individual account credentials have become known to any third party. You (and where applicable, the recipient) are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your Virtual Gift Card once it has been sent to you (or the recipient of your choice) by jazzed. If a Virtual Gift Card is lost or stolen, jazzed will have no liability to replace or refund any remaining Virtual Gift Card value. jazzed will not be liable for any monies or monetary value lost on a Virtual Gift Card as a result of theft, loss, fraud.
16. If you have any log on issues related to the individual account credentials supplied through our Virtual Gift Card scheme, or if you lose or forget the log-on or access code, then please contact jazzed’s customer service team (jazzed.com/help).
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
18. We hope that we can resolve any of your questions, comments and requests or any dispute or issue you may have regarding our Virtual Gift Cards and/or these Terms and Conditions. jazzed’s customer service team can be contacted as follows: jazzed.com/help.
19. Without prejudice to your statutory rights if you are a consumer, these Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and any disputes that have not been possible to resolve by contacting our customer service team, and which arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last updated on: 16th December 2020