Live Stream Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Live-stream Ticket you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of use (the “User Terms”)
- Your Purchase
- 1.1 These terms and conditions govern all ticket purchases.
- 1.2 In order to purchase any Ticket you must have the legal capacity to do so, and you must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name.
- 1.3 You will be sent a Confirmation email once payment is accepted which will contain full instructions for watching the live-stream.
- 1.4 It is your responsibility to check that the Tickets issued to you reflect what you wish to order.
- 1.5 Where a performance has been cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place you will receive a full refund for the value of the ticket cost. For the avoidance of doubt, monies refunded will not include credit card charges.
- 1.6 You will not be entitled to a refund if you make an error when purchasing tickets (for example you buy the wrong quantity or the wrong time-zoned ticket for a streamed event) or cannot view a streamed event for technical reasons not caused by jazzed.
- 1.7 You should ensure you are viewing via an up-to-date web browser. Though jazzed does work with a number of casting configurations, we cannot guarantee functionality when streamed events are viewed via casting devices, smart TVs, games consoles or other hardware.
- Non-Resale of Tickets
- 2.1 You may not resell or transfer your tickets. Further, you may not duplicate a ticket, for example, giving your access details to another person.
2.2 Any resale or transfer of a ticket in breach of Clause 2.1 is grounds for the immediate invalidation, or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- 3.1 The prices of all Tickets are inclusive of VAT (and credit card processing charges).
- Our liability
- 4.1 We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damages or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from use of the Website, or your inability to use the Website.
- 5.1 We reserve the right at any time to vary these User Terms. Your continued use of our Website following any such variation shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- 6.1 The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to your use of the Service. English Law will apply to these User Terms.